Our biggest testimonial is that our reputation spreads by word of mouth. See what our school community had to say:
- My daughter’s teacher is really nice and I feel able to talk to her about any problems that we might have.
- I am pleased with my child’s progress. All the teachers are very supportive. My child loves coming to school. Thank you for everything.
- I am happy with the school and how it teaches children. All my children came to this school and as a parent I like the way children gain confidence in the way the school teaches.
- I am really happy with the school. My son has improved a lot and feels safe at school. He loves coming to school. Mr Walker is a star.
- I am very happy with his parents’ evening. I have learnt lots of things about my son, he strengths and weaknesses. Thanks for this opportunity.
- I am very happy with my daughter’s progress. She is doing well and the teacher is doing a good job. I am pleased with the school’s progress. Thank you.
- This is a really good school. Especially the staff. They are very helpful and polite. I feel very comfortable to speak to the office staff who listen and are very helpful.
- Mr Singh is doing a fantastic job and I am thoroughly impressed with all the changes being made. School is moving upwards. Outstanding!
- I am really pleased with the communication from my son’s class teacher. He lets me know of any concerns.
- I am happy with the progress my son has made. I’m really thankful that his teacher was able to tell me the areas that I need to work with him on.
- I am very happy with Mr Slinn’s way of teaching and the efforts he puts in every day.
- I am so happy with the professionalism and very high standards that William Murdoch School is achieving whilst my child attends this school. Please keep up the good work for years to come.
- Thank you for giving our pupil the opportunity to carry out their work placement at William Murdoch Primary School. They enjoyed the experience and found it very interesting. It gave a great insight into the type of work involved in a business and was excellent for developing their work skills. (Mike Jerome, Assistant Headteacher, George Dixon Academy)
- It’s official. Your school is a Red Nose Day Super School. What does that mean? Well, you have gone above and beyond to fundraise for us and we want to recognise your amazing efforts. (Sir Lenny Henry, Red Nose Day)